hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

I just DON'T get it right!

You are correct
You are right
Ever since when
You turn to fly
I know i don't have a wing to catch you
Because i dont have right
You are belong to yourself
Yes,I always know!

I fight
because i hope us for a better right
I fight
because i know we have so much far to go

And You
Turn me down once and once
Broken me piece to piece

We couldn't be comparable
Your status was always be higher
Yes, u could build your wealth soonest
But it never confirm your forever eternity in future

Yes, you humiliated me with a tones that you might never knows!

Please away my KEPO JI, that i promised myself stay out of your Fxxxing business ever after!

We tend to learn
Stay out of trouble
Stay out of non beneficial business

Yes, finally now i learned!
A GOOD GOOD LESSON

0 comments: