hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

arg!!!questionaire very troublesome

i use to send the questionaire for my reserach to some company...meanwhile thr is no responce!!!!!wtf.....im goin to fill all 200 page myself???planing to do so actually....hahaha....
Ntg to be wrote this few days...haiz....juz waiting for christmas plan....it is so bored!!!this friday im goin to bek sg long again rushing for questionaire part...i would had hope my member done smtg....most probably we got things to discuss on that day i hope....!!!!!!

2 comments:

hey, cant fill by urself ler... unethical, tak bermoral, not honest... =p

 

den u hlp me fill leh???can boh....like tat not fill by myself and bermoral....u hlp me fil 100 ya?pretending u are manager for many company...wakaka