hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

Lonely Christmas

Gaming whole day at home on the 25/12.....such a bored day..

Actually plan to bek skol discuss my thesis....but end up raining in d morning make me fedup to wake outside in a cold weather....shiT....den had to discuss the questionaire matter by mobile....well.....troblesome...

Somehow.....find it out that online questionaire require approval frm skol office and with supervisor signature......my god.....ned to bek skol again to find supervisor just for a signature and wait 1 week working days to get approval.....we are behind the scedule a lot and a lot....oh shit!!!!

Shhhh,.....i been sent out nearly 100 mail to companies but with no approval yet....wakakaka.....well....after get to approval only put in the research den~not big deal wart.....But no campanies are replying me yet!!!!!!!!!!!Im goin to faint.....how how how....?????

0 comments: