hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

Wow~

Wow!Its been a while i ignoring this blog! June to now....nearly half years lolz....
Well,erm...i think i will start over again...yea~
It has been happen a lot in this few months!!

1stly,i moved into a new house and suit with new environment with no internet connection...force myself to doing gaming, blogging,chatting, surfing and so on...HARD TIME...everyweek rushing back hometown just steal for a line.

2nd,i apply for the line but the internet provider had drag it while cancel our request for the 1st subscription...wtf...wasting my half years time...den i continue wif 2nd time and they drag it for another 2 months! MY GOD, what the efficiency of them,aren't they think we juz the small customer and juz ignore us?

3rd,well, something bad but somethings gud also while im moving into new house....i knew quite alot of new housemate,well....they are kinda fine...please to say that at lease..Since my closer fren sfiting to another college.....erg....i left of another "kaki" to sing K wif us ald....A bored sem...i had miss alot time for expressing way to screem in K room this semester...haha

4th.....haha....somehow,getting closer with gamer frens...they are quite well....the closer one meanswhile study at the same college wif me..hang out quite frequent...hehe....she likes sing as well.....wow....i found another mates....yea.....Another one same hometown as me...haha....a bit shy but know long well enuf wil c different....

5th....i wishing u to be tough...to my fello lovely frens who her bf wil b depart to england for further study....dun forgot u stil got me...believe in him...cz ur relationship been prove in past 4 years...i believe he feel the same as u...dun think too much different...

6th....im in exam week now....erkg.....hate to be so fast to gone another semester....goin to leave my mates and graduate soon!!!things are goin to b a bit faster...my 21th.....gone to reach soon...wave gudbye to my 20....cry~Gambateh...must push up my grade this sem i told myself...

xpress enuf...thats all for now....Ahh....that stressful feel coming bek....leave it up to have my brunch 1st....cont' den...

0 comments: