hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

PresSure oN everyThings

Is a whole new challenge for me rite now
How u might going to think if someone are prepare to let u down?
Dump everythings to u expecting u going to take it up alone
Showing u a facial expression that u not going to feel like talking to them or ask anythings on them

Selfish i might added......

And thanks for that,u making me feel more strong to prove u back that not only u are capable
I'm not possibly mention ur so called ''egoness''

Haih......my mind are functioning more than before....Kinda of good sign because i tend not to forgot anythings that cross over my head....If not....bad consequences again for u to turning me down

What i really want for now?Im blur actually......
Things gone mess up......i dono how to pick it up
The real fact that reminds me, is to continue carry on but not let down ppl do cares about me

0 comments: