hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

Random HanGinG


Taste for some blossom tea recently gifted by my friend
I'm like oh my gosh...blossom in the water,first and ever i had seen it
Wondering how the manufacturer able to produce this..!
It was so unique!
Yet,after i refer back to my friend....LOL.....actually the flower that i pick up was consider to be kinda of common..
There are even more unique and special blossom that could actually grown in another way round.....
In terms of the taste,conclude that it smell so warm and smooth and even if u drink it u can feel it to be so relax
I am like falling in sleep afterwards....xoxo







Ystdy me and my friends get ourself a Haagen Dazs icecreams treat.
On the beloved top up with chocolate....Believe me,it gets so sweet until i even feel so ''geli''
Too bad i forgot to took the pic......!
But i did took the ''sisa'' of our bucket...Look kinda of terrible


Few weeks ago,i'm hanging out with my gang....well....pretty relax nowadays,
I can feel that i have some connection back with them...
Everythings remain...The ways the treated me just same as before...i enjoy that,honestly.
Life goes on as usual...xD...cheers up!

0 comments: