hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

Un-responce

I'm kinda lazy to upload picture nowadays....even i got lot of pic loaded in my computer after i came back from indonesia!

Just let me hang around for somewhile and i will be back with somethings

*Thought*

It was not a sigh that i fell for anythings
I dun hope for any misunderstood circumstances between all of us
Some say this and some say that
I would just keep silent and follow what they thought it was
Maybe it just a begining that i don't understand what is happening
Silent may be a good way^^
I'm freaking out for explaning everythings
What my sense called is ''GO for it''
Somehow my mind remind me STOP for all this...u shouldnt go for pain
Ya,i know i can end all those pain....i choose to remain current status but not go further
Because i know this is good for all of us

Is a BYE sigh....remain current....nothing further...^-^

0 comments: