hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

Doubt-Ing

Things just fast
~I like the way you treat me~
It is good start while we both enjoying it..
I know you are the one i wanna be forever

While i always doubt what u think
Strong loving,
It makes me affraid for losing
Sometime those jokes making me freak out
Eventhought i know thats the way you want to smooth our talks
But it is really drive me crazy, somehow jealousy and hurt i might add
Other guy or girl shouldn't be in your important list
That should be only me and it ain't not joke to be took into conversation always

I changed,
I become scare of ur perception forward on me
I changed,
I become worried if you simply wrong guessing for the things in my pass
I changed,
I keep want to let u know that i had for my pass
But yet, it's funny that words been swallow back into my tongue when u seriously look into me and look for the answer
Because......
It make me wonder,
Your love is truely pure on me for whoever i am now, without anythings i had in the pass
Or
Your love is just with add hoc condition that i must be pure eventhought i had gone thru in pass

**Love should be uncondition but to work it out together for both**

I don't wish it to become a bagage and bring along into our relationship regards anythings for both our present tense...It never going to affect anythings....Our future is the only one we need to work hard for maintain it forever

So.....i'm doubting....

0 comments: