hOiEw~

Joining in world of society~~~Missing my teenage moment..Instead,I will still carry on every moment that i have.

Pages

L.....O.....V.....E is you...!!

I'm waiting....
Always waiting....

Thanks that, you finally appear in my life
Thanks that, you responce for loving me
Thanks that, you make my life cheer up with your care
Thanks that, you are the only one that i wanna with

Greatful with all your attendence in my future
i Love u....no Doubt i Love u...!!!!!! Mr. Right appear in our life take time, but once you meet the right one..All of the time used for awaiting become nothing but to meet him...

Thanks for all the wish comes around that stand for my love...You guys all know that i wont step in ''love'', but now i do...!So,don't worry about me for been falling in love =D

I Love You......xoxo....~

0 comments: